St John’s College Oxford
Friday 25th to Sunday 27th September 2020
Our next biennial Symposium is all planned for the beautiful and relaxing surroundings of St Johns College, Oxford.
Members and guests are invited to a long weekend of lectures, exhibitions, bookstalls, good food and company, including a splendid formal dinner in the Great Hall.
Programme details have now been sent out to all members. An exceptional range of 11 speakers and presentations will be presented over the 3 day weekend.
Subjects to be covered include:
- The Revolt from an Arab viewpoint.
- Reliving Arabia, Lawrence’s post war life through photographs and art.
- The US copyright edition of Seven Pillars.
- Carchemish then and now, Lawrence’s archeology.
- Desert Insurgency: Archaeology of the Arab Revolt.
- Masters of Mayhem.
- Lawrence and Jim Ede.
- Lawrence and Fast Boats; The Best Years of my Life.
- Dreamers of the Day; a Tale of Lawrence’s brothers.
- Changing representations of Lawrence.
- Who was SA?; The mystery solved?
To make a booking:
1) Return the completed Booking Form with a cheque (UK sterling) to: Symposium Organiser, The T.E. Lawrence Society, P. O. Box 728, Oxford OX2 9ZJ, England
2) Email the completed Booking Form to the SYMPOSIUM ORGANISER and make your payment by using the Buy Now button below through Paypal.
To ask about a booking to any questions, please contact:
If you wish to pay through Paypal, please click on the button below to start a payment.